Friday, April 22, 2011

Under the Sea with Picasso and Me

Picasso's Window by the SeaPicasso Window by the SeaPicasso's Window by the SeaPicasso's Blue PeriodPicasso's Window by the SeaPicasso's Rose Period
Picasso's Rose PeriodPicasso's Rose Period HeartsPicasso's Rose PeriodPicasso's Rose PeriodPicasso's Rose PeriodPicasso's Seascape
Picasso's SeascapePicasso's SeascapePicasso's LandscapePicasso's LandscapePicasso's Weaving the BluesPicasso's Weaving the Blues
Picasso's Weaving the BluesPicasso's Rose PeriodPicasso's Rose Period WeavingsPicasso's Rose Period WeavingsJazz InstrumentsJazz Instruments

Here are my photos of the 2011 Art Show. I thought I would post my collection of this year. It was a great turnout and I am very proud of the community in which I teach in. Love all the support I get.

6 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful colors! What type of paints do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I use Crayola, Saxs and Prang. I feel Prang is the most vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great time of year, isn't it? Seeing such beautiful art all at once is quite fulfilling. You've done a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on another beautiful art show! It is always such an accomplishment/relief when the art show is up. Your community is so lucky to have you working with their kids.

    HOPPY EASTER TOO! from baby Stella and Erica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your artwork looks wonderful! Congrats on the art show. I would like to award you the Versatile Blogger award! You can check my page for details on the award. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I have my first art show May 12th! Freaking out about it actually! Thanks for sharing your amazing ideas with us!

    ReplyDelete